Position: Landscape Crew Member
We offer a professional career path in landscape and horticulture services for high end residential properties in the Baltimore area. We seek motivated, reliable crew members who are looking to learn and develop mastery within the landscape/horticulture industry.
You will learn the ins and outs of:
– Growing, nurturing and caring for plants
– Reading and interpreting design plans
– Installing and maintain beautiful landscape gardens
– Building stunning hardscape patios, walkways and walls
– Working in fresh air and sunshine with beautiful plants
– Getting daily exercise instead of a sedentary desk job
– A family operated, team-oriented atmosphere. You will work directly with the owners.
– Thorough training from our experienced staff so you succeed
– Working with long term crew members inside a great team
– Benefits packages covering health, dental, employer matched IRA, workman’s compensation
– Year-round employment, even through winter with Christmas lighting displays
– Opportunity for growth, advancement and pay increase
– Bonuses – if we’re successful, we extend that to our crew members.
– Fresh grown vegetables and eggs
– Starting pay ranging from $15-16/hour
– Moving plants and plant installation
– Weeding, pruning, trimming, mulching, edging
– Operating equipment, vehicles and trade tools effectively
– Climbing, lifting, loading and unloading
– Hardscape and lighting installation activities
1. Must be a reliable person who shows up every day ten minutes early to work
2. Must have a valid MD or PA driver’s license and good driving work. No DUIs.
3. Must have a reliable source of transportation to work.
4. Must be a US citizen or have a valid vis a to work in the USA.
5. Must speak English and be able to follow written and oral instructions.
6. We have a strict NO drugs, alcohol, or smoking policy at work, in our trucks or at any work place.
7. No felonies on your record.
8. We work outdoor, which includes exposure to dust and mud around bugs, insects, animals, pets and in hot, cold, rain and snow conditions.
9. Must be able to lift 50 pounds or more.
10. Must be able to climb a ladder.